Feb 12, 2012

papirus

ooow..wind blows upon my head..get through my eyes and I slipped but no wonder it leave a scratch of smile and my cheek just getting wider and blushed. I know..the winds are talking about me, about my insanity of being life. the imperfection of God creature, it is me!

I keep smile, and suddenly dusts get into my smiley mouth...I don't care. who care about my mouth and what I've done. I'm a sinner like everybody does. some people just heart bleeding, ashamed, or feel honored, just simply because of every words on it. sorry though, I don't mean to..but sometimes people makes me so exhausted to offends.

who am I to judge people, right??
"don't judge me"..said somebody. but frankly I can't stop my self to tell how moronic those people.

the swinger's keep swinging while I suppress the white sands below me. screwed..I said, my shoes just getting dirty.

and again...ignored it. tomorrow will change you destiny. this shoes maybe dirty, but ya...
I love it so I promise to wear it tomorrow, day afterwards and for along.
I love my life..I said.
no matter how hard it would be, or how strong it pushed me..
long road to be passed on..don't be afraid!!

No comments: