Feb 4, 2012

the known unknown story of Jorge.

the music played when I just woke up from my daymare. Sat on the small diner with a glass of coffee...
what happened? didn't know which part of ottawa is. I looked around flustered. It's not even ottawa. like someplace that I used to know, hardly tried to dig my brain to narrowed down where was it. How this place just suddenly had appeared on my past! and I searched in every inch of my brain. my eyes looked up the roof. that's the way I started to think.
in a flash I remembered a minute or...a sometime before where I was in the music studio stand up hands high in front of microphone. I recorded my songs! shit!

then..
how could I ended up here.
am I dead already?

not yet, pretty sure about that because I was holding my apartment key, it's real! at least someone just starred and put his finger on me.

No comments: