Feb 2, 2012

February


I looked at the shed of the window. Sun comes earlier while snows are getting melt down dropwise this afternoon. I said "what a beautiful day, and walked would make me see what I'd been missing"...

I felt I'm smelling the change of the seasons. But something just nagged me and my head. "was this dreaming on a daylight? Am I onto my body?"

the voices told me that it is February...
and I said "no!! not a single words"
What a grumpy voice...a party pooper!

I felt..now I'm happy..
"keep it for the future..." the voice prattled in various tones
Don't put a damper on my mood..." I did screamed.

"No..but it's february...february.." that voice played..

my eyes was rotating, it was try hard to harvest joyful moments that I just felt. "where is it?"

"it's just lost on another hand, somewhere.."

the window opened and I saw a light.


it's late afternoon on february second.

No comments: